You are here: Homepage > Help
Site audience and purpose
People wishing to research the Caymnan Islands Financial Services Industry are the primary audience for this site.
The site is divided into three main topics; namely:
- About Us provides information about the Public Relations Unit of the Portfolio of Finance & Economics.
- Stakeholders provides details of the stakeholders in the Financial Services Industry.
- Press Room lists press releases and events related to the Public Relations Unit of the Portfolio of Finance & Economics.
- Sectors details the key sectors of the Financial Services Industry.
- Contact Us provides useful contact information for the Public Relations Unit and other stakeholders.
Pages on the site conform to a standard format.
The banner menu provides links to the main topics and the reference topics from each page of the site. Click on the Cayman Islands flag image to return to the homepage.
At the foot of each page is information on the date the page was published or last modified, the primary contact details for the Cayman Financial Services, and other useful links, e.g. terms and conditions, access keys, feedback, etc.
The left column, except on the homepage, shows a local menu specific to the section of the site currently being visited. On some pages the left column shows links to other website pages of possible interest.
Abbreviations and acronyms
Pages and documents may contain unfamiliar abbreviations and acronyms. Please review the glossary of abbreviations and acronyms for clarification.
We welcome any feedback and suggestions on what you would like us to publish on the site; please use the feedback form.
If you have any queries about the Public Relations Unit's work please contact the Cayman Financial Services by phone, between 09:00 and 17:00 Monday - Friday, on (345) 244-2280.